ADDRESS: ZAC du Cornillon Nord, Saint-Denis, France
HOT TO GET THERE: Stade de France is located in Saint-Denis, about 10km north of central Paris.
By Metro/RER Train
Up to 20 minutes from central Paris.
- Take RER train B or D from Gare du Nord (5 mins) or Châtelet (8 mins), to “Stade de France – St Denis” station.
- Take Metro line 13 from Invalides (20 mins) or Montparnasse (25 mins) to St Denis – Porte de Paris station.
- See a map of Paris’ metro and RER trains here.
- Tram lines 1 and 8 connect Saint-Denis with surrounding northern Paris suburbs.
- See a tram map here.
About 45 minutes from central Paris, depending on traffic.
- Stadium access is signposted from the A1 motorway (Exit 2 ‘Stade de France’) and A86 motorway (Exit 9 ‘Saint Denis – La Plaine Stade de France’)
- Parking must be reserved in advance via the Stade de France sites and access is only granted for those with pre-paid parking tickets. See a map of access to stadium parking.
Friday 8th September
FRANCE V NEW ZEALAND
Saturday 9th September
AUSTRALIA V EUROPE 1
Saturday 23rd September
SOUTH AFRICA V IRELAND
Saturday 7th October
IRELAND V SCOTLAND
Saturday 14th October
WINNER POOL B V RUNNER-UP POOL A
Sunday 15th October
WINNER POOL A V RUNNER-UP POOL B
Friday 20th October
WINNER QUARTER-FINAL 1 V WINNER QUARTER-FINAL 2
Saturday 21st October
WINNER QUARTER-FINAL 3 V WINNER QUARTER-FINAL 4
Friday 27th October
RUNNER-UP SEMI-FINAL 1 V RUNNER-UP SEMI-FINAL 2
Saturday 28th October